Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This is it...

The rest of the tour....but I'm saving a few things for next year!
In the 1990's, my main tree had ornaments of golds, burgundys, and teals. I've tried to transition it to golds, burgundys, greens, browns and creams.
The main foyer tree....
The ornaments....

I'm still using ting-ting (Chinese for curly tooth-picks)...is ting-ting OUT? If so, I didn't get the memo! I'm thinking it might be getting tired. Hmmmm........

These gold Santas (from Walmart last year) are some of my favorites!

Everything gets a tassel in the south, right ladies?! LOL!

The stocking ornament was a souvenier from some friends after they back-packed across Europe one year...I could NEV-A fit all of my stuff in a backpack! JUST NEVER!!!

For you bird lovers...


And a few of the Ho's...



The mistletoe ball...I wish you could see, in person, how pretty the angels are...

This is new this year...Kohl's had it, and I resisted the urge, so I was in Tuesday Morning, and they had it, and let's just say, "the pull" got the best of me! (Bad Tar!) This is the living room...use to have angels on the dining room table, but I tried something different this year (thanks to the new dining room color) & added a few vintage ornaments and non-vintage snowflakes...again, the white walls WILL BE CHANGED! ;o)


These angels use to be on the mantel. We don't have an ornate mantel anymore (thanks to those tv caves!), so they're here.
Now, not all, but a few more Santas (I know...hard to believe!)
The foyer...

The bedroom...picked up this one for $4 at a thrift store...

Thanks for stopping by today! Fa la la la la & Merry Christmas!!!

14 comments:

tam said...

Wow gorgeous tree! And everything looks so pretty and festive! Okay Tar I think you can stop decorating now-LoL! Girl you must have a ton of storage space for all of that stuff?! LoL! I Love it all!
~Tam:)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Beautiful! Love every bit of it. Have a wonderful Christmas. laurie

That Janie Girl said...

Ummm...weren't you supposed to come to my house and decorate?

I was so going to pay you and everything.

You have a talent in decorating, girl. That tree is amazing.

Akum said...

Cool tree.. You sure know how to decorate a Christmas Tree. Merry Christmas HO Ho Ho

duchess said...

Everything is beautiful & ting-ting is never out - especially at Christmas.
Have a Merry one!

Bo said...

Good & merry morning to you sweet Tar...Wow, I feel like I just had a real visit to your home...I love your style. Your tree is fascinating & ting-ting looks perfect on it. Wishing you & your family a most magical night this Christmas Eve... ♥ Bo
P.S. I made a silly little last minute post on my blog

Kat said...

Beautiful as usual. Where on earth do you keep all this after Christmas? Your home is so inviting, what a great place to spend Christmas with family and friends. Love it all, Kathy

Nancy Rosalina said...

So Beautiful! Merry Christmas! Nancy

Monkeybean said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE your treeand that glass ornament where the santa is wearing green and the angel one too! not to mention your santa that sits by the door. I LOVE IT. Your house looks so beautiful!
Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!
Amber

Melissa Miller said...

I just love your tree!
It's so elegant and classy.

Merry Christmas! :)

Heavenly Chic Interiors said...

Absolutely FABULOUS! Love all the detail on the tree. I definitely need to step up my game when it comes to ornaments for the tree.

Wow, your daugther did have a big wish list ;0 Hope your holidays were Merry and Bright and your New Year will be Prosperous.

I'll keep in touch more often in 09' I promise.

Cheers,
T

Dee said...

i believe the ting ting is still in! I used it like you did last year, but this year I used it only on the top of the tree!

You did such a wonderful job decorating, your home looks warm and christmases!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Love to see your pretty Ho's!! Can't believe WM had the gold ones!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Unknown said...

I love the Ting Ting!Where do you get it.

~Liz