Oh, and look! She even has a Santa tree! Who would have thought?
Let's look at some of the Mark Robert's fairies....
Oh, I think the pink ones benefit breast cancer research!
and there's a Make-a-Wish fairy! We'd even sacrifice our color scheme to help sick children, wouldn't we?
and some Santas....
Hey, I remember that Santa head with the white dreadlocks...perhaps he should just shave! Wonder what Santa would look like with no beard?
and the ornaments...
Oh, I bet her husband is a golfer!
and I bet she's a beach bum!
my words....is there a free branch on that poor tree???
sure doesn't look like it!
Don't ya' think someone ought to tell her less is more???
Do you REALLY think she'd listen???
I'll say...then it's no surprise that a nut like her would be nuts for NUTCRACKERS too!
What's with all those stockings? I thought there were only 3 of them.
And the elves! I've heard she catches grief from her family because that "BELIEVE" sign interferes with the remote signal when changing channels!
Poor Tar! I don't think that there's help for her kind of problem!
Can you believe we still haven't even seen her big tree or her daughter's pink and purple trees!?
How many trees does this crazy chick have?
Hmmmmm.....stay tuned to find out!
I see why she hasn't been in Blogland much lately. But, I do think Melissa over at Melissa's Heart and Home was right....she does qualify for the Christmas Spirit AWARD!
Thanks, Melissa! In order to qualify, I'm suppose to:
1) Be a true Christmas lover.
Some Things I Love about Christmas:
1) My daughter's face on Christmas morning when she sees her presents, and her excitement/anticipation on Christmas Eve.
2) This year, it's the fact that in addition to a few (100) :O) other things, my daughter put on her Christmas list, a nearby house she and I been watching and are in love with! She gave Santa directions to it and asked him to give her a loan to buy it! Hope he figures out a way to grant that wish, in this economy! Of course, we told her she could have asked for a grant!!!
3) Shopping for a "few" new decorations each year.
4) I love wrapping paper, bags & ribbon...if I live to be 100, I'd never use my supply up - and that's before going to more Christmas sales! (still trying to stimulate the economy :O)
5) Christmas music (although after 2 months, I am beginning to tire of it!)
6) The lights (white) - especially outside!
7) The fact that we GET TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS, and the reason for the season!
and this is extra (again, I'm not one that stays "in the box"), but I'm going to list a few things I DON'T LOVE QUITE SO MUCH ABOUT CHRISTMAS (do I lose the Christmas Spirit AWARD if I do that?) I'll take the risk...
1) people that steal "my" parking space when my signal is ON! Can I get a "Hello!?"
2) children that change their list to Santa 1 week before Christmas!
3) being awakened at 3 a.m. after going to bed at 1:30 a.m. on Christmas Eve! Unless Santa brings that house up at #2 - pleeeeeeez keep your happy self in bed until 7-ish!)
4) shopping in crowds - my ugly side comes out
5) alot to do - and not alot of days to do it in!
6) cleaning up & putting away gifts after opening all of the presents (Probably why I'm not a big fan of January!)
7) un-decorating (new word?) Maybe that will be something to look forward to in January!
Now, Melissa did a great job of spreading the love with this award, so...if there is anyone who feels they are qualified to receive it (and I know ALOT OF YOU ARE, then please feel free to copy the award & the rules from my blog over to yours!)
Thanks for sticking with me through this VERY LONG POST!
I'm headed out of town for a few days, but I hope to post a few things while I'm gone! If I don't get to come by to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, I hope you and your families will all be safe and have a wonderful celebration!
Much bloggyland love,