award to me! Isn't that sweet since our schools are "rivals"? Thanks a bunch, Jennifer! So, this is what I/we have to do:
1) Add the award image to my/your sidebar.
2) Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post.
3) When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include the person who gave you the award and link it back to them.
4) Post 5 of your addictions.
5) Post 5 winners and link it back to them as well.
6) Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
This is the easiest award EVER! Ok, my 5 addictions, in no particular order, are:
1) Since September of 2008, BLOGGING!!!! (until that time, it was HGTV!)
2) As I mentioned in a previous post, sweet tea!
3) The beach.
Ouch! I thought I just heard a huge, collective "DUH!!!" coming from Blogland!
So, I'm going to spread some love to the following 5 peeps, although I'd love to share it with everyone, cause I'm just a sharer! The most difficult part of this is narrowing this down to 5 people because I follow about 5 jillion wonderful blogs:
1) Donna @ http://adventureswithtassie.blogspot.com/ b/c she is one of my most faithful followers.
2) Miss Charlotte @ http://mydolls-charlotte.blogspot.com/ who has the most fabulous doll blog ever!
3) Cami @ http://creatingmyselfcreatively.blogspot.com/ who has awesome photos...I love her style.
4) Melissa @ http://melissasheartandhome.blogspot.com/ b/c as Trace Adkins says, "we're going to miss her, when she's not around (NC)!" She's moving to MD, although I hope she won't give up blogging.
5) And finally, I want to introduce ya'll to a new friend so you can check out her fabulous art work! She's very talented. She is Kim @ http://ticklishmermaids.blogspot.com/
If anyone has already received this award, please let me know, and I'll keep it moving! Thanks again, Jennifer, it was loads of fun! Be sure to stop by and visit her blog too!