Here is how we play:
1) I need to list 5 things I have always wanted to do.
2) Then contact 3 (or more) bloggin buds, and pass the award along to them.
Here we go.....
My "Small" Bucket List:
1. Be skinny/Lose weight (the healthy way).
2. Tour British Columbia.
3. Attend Mardi Gras.
4. Build my dream home.
5. Spend Thanksgiving in NY and attend the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade (in 60 degree weather - no rain), plus loads of shopping and viewing of the holiday windows and decor. (I almost got to do this one this year...so I'm a little boo-hoodlie that I won't be able to because no one is bothering to plan my husband's class reunion. :O} )
Ok, and I have 3 more, so please indulge me. I've never been one "to stay within the lines!"
6. Live full-time at the beach.
7. Live to see my daughter graduate college & hopefully get married one day.
8. Attend New Year's Eve celebrations in NY. (I know....I'm a nut!)
It truly is hard for a girl to narrow it down, but I'm sharing the award with those listed below, in no particular order.
Cami @ http://creatingmyselfcreatively.blogspot.com/
Krame @ http://thekramerangle.blogspot.com/
Thrifty @ http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/Diane @ http://diane1876.blogspot.com/
Cowboy's Wife @ http://cowboywife.blogspot.com/
And my international friends....(I told you I don't stay in the lines!)
Raxx @ http://runfromyourage.blogspot.com/
Tismee2 @ http://squaredoff.blogspot.com/
Jannet @ http://jannetscottage.blogspot.com/
Enjoy & I can't wait to see your responses! Thanks again, Tam!