1) Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56.
My book is: The Christmas Shoes by Donna VanLiere
2) Write out the 5th sentence, as well as two to five sentences following...
"This is my regret," she answered softly. "This is a Dunhill Billiard from England. Your father always wanted one. I was saving it for a special occasion." She took it back from me. "You know what I thought about as I held your father's hand when he lay dying in that coma after his heart attack? I thought about this Dunhill Billiard pipe, buried up here in this stupid chest." She stared at it for a moment and then re-wrapped the pipe in the tissue paper. "I don't know what sort of occasion I was waiting for", she said quietly, her voice trailing off, "because every day was a special occasion with your father. Every single day."
(You know I always have to break the rules, but I thought the lines in italics made the paragraph!)
3) I'm to pass it along to 5 blogging friends.
1. Susan @ http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
2. Lynette @ http://lynetteslam.blogspot.com/
3. Stacey@ http://poofingthepillows.blogspot.com/
4. T @ http://heavenlychic.blogspot.com/
5. Tam @ http://yakiddyyakyak.blogspot.com/
This was loads of fun, now please enjoy sharing it! Thanks again, sweet Bo!